Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BPAL Review: White Rabbit

Source
My Black Phoenix Alchemy scent for the day is White Rabbit. It is a part of their Alice in Wonderland collection. I ordered White Rabbit because I really enjoyed the idea of a black tea scent. I love the smell of black tea. Their description White Rabbit is:
"Strong black tea and milk with white pepper, ginger, honey and vanilla, spilled over the crisp scent of clean linen."

In the Bottle: I get the floral smell of black tea with a hint of ginger. I can barely detect the smell of white pepper. It's a very pretty black tea smell that still smells like an attractive scent, rather than just smelling like a cup of tea. 
On Skin: Once I put it on, the black tea smell disappeared. All I smell is milk, honey and vanilla with a hint of ginger. I still don't smell the clean linen. I'm a little disappointed that the smell of tea disappeared, but not surprised because my skin seems to exude sweet smells. It is still pretty, I just wish I smelt more tea, because that was the reason I got it. 
Longevity: I put the perfume on at 8:00am and by 2:00pm I lost the smell. I keep getting little whiffs of milk and honey, but I can't tell if it is my lotion or the perfume making a come-back. 

The thing about perfume oils is that they smell different on everyone. This week I'm starting to learn a lot about what scents my body absorbs and what scents it exudes. This is a pretty scent, it smells amazing in the bottle, but I'm not much of a honey and vanilla person. That said, I will definitely use the rest of the imp ear, I just don't plan on buying a big bottle of it. 

If you are interested in White Rabbit, the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment