Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Post~

Today's my birthday, so I figured I should post. I turned 16, however, today has kinda sucked. Woke up late, missed the bus, was late to school, looked awful, felt awful. etc, etc. It put me in a downward spiral for the next six hours until I lectured myself and got over it.
Just turn up the radio in your head and ignore the sullen anger, frivolous emotion that it is.

I also just got the news that I can't re-pierce my lip until I get my hard-copy photo permit, I only have the paper version at the moment. I'm trying to be patient but my piercing was important to me and I was really looking forward to getting it done this weekend. It's my fault, I don't care much about driving at the moment so it's taken me forever to get my permit. 

To add onto this I might've found Gwydion a new home. Which is good, it's what is best for him. But I really do like the little guy.
Plus it rarely feels like my birthday on the actual day because I always end up opening presents on other days. Since this is the case I'll have to wait a while before showing what I get.

It wasn't all bad, however. The furniture store brought over our new couch, and I went and picked out a lamp to go with it since we couldn't fit a table lamp like before and there is no overhead living room light. My parents don't seem to mind that their house is slowly being taken over with subtle gothy influences.

Like always, check to see if you won the give-away. Sorry for lack of links and pictures, simple post today. Better ones to come, promise.

3 comments:

  1. It's okay. I had a really crummy day -- found out some horrible news -- but I figured I can't mope all the time.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    Hope you have better days soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!

    Hope you had a great day :)

    Thanks for following my blog.

    -Crystal

    P.S-Comment on my blog? It's just so I know that you are reading it. And some feedback wouldn't hurt :)

    ReplyDelete