Friday, December 23, 2011

Outfit Post and a New Pet!

Yesterday was the winter concert day for our Choirs at my school so, as tradition, everyone dressed up during the day; which is slightly ironic seeing as how we go to the concert in shorts and a T-shirt. (We wear robes, shorts and T-shirt underneath.) I'm really tired in this picture.
Hair Bow: DIY
Necklace Pendent: Post-Halloween sale at the local party store. (Party USA? Party America? Party World? Party City? Something like that.)--10$ about?
Blouse: Fan+Friend Garden--30$
Skirt: Fan+Friend Garden--30$
Corset: Iris Noir--35$
Two Pairs of Tights: Target, I didn't much like the black ones anymore, and the purple ripped as soon as I put them on so I made lovely ripped tights to layer.--10$ (Plus the service of the black ones when I still used them.)
Boots: Goodgoth/Demonia-- 65$

In other news, I got a new bird! His name is Gandy, he's a two year old Nanday Conure. He's very sweet and well socialized. Bit of a brat though when it comes to going back in his cage. Just a few training issues to sort out. I'm still working on getting a picture because he doesn't like to hold still but here's an example of what a Nanday Conure looks like:
Source


If you want to see more pretty pictures you can check here. It has one of my absolute favorite Nanday pictures. It's about half way down the page of a Conure named 'Ash' with his wing spread. Nandays really are, to me, one of the most beautiful parrots and I feel so lucky to have one.

A belated Yuletide Blessings to everyone, by the way.

Lastly I'd like to direct your attention to a blog post on my Alt.V blog. Read here.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays!

    I love your outfit, and you have such pretty hair, it would look great with ringlet curls or something. ^_^

    ReplyDelete