Friday, November 25, 2011

Ton The Ta Til Ote Ta Toux?

Source
 I did away with of the punctuation in the title. Forgive me as I don't speak french. It loosely means "Has the tea cured your cough?" Perfect title since I'm sick. I got sent home from school on Wednesday because I felt like I was going to pass out. (I apparently looked like it as well.) Thankfully I had the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving. It was nice to see family I normally only see once a year. Unfortunately I had to take a nap in the middle of the celebrating from being dizzy.
Now it seems to have grown into an annoying head-cold.
I was hoping to do a more thoughtful post, but my brain seems to have gone on vacation while exterminators rid my skull of it's cold. So my post is going to consist of pretty picture I found on Google images. Enjoy!
Source 

  
Source
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment